Home / Kindergarten Program
- The program has been designed specifically for Encyclopedia of Science schools through national and international educational expertise.
- The program is built based on the principle of self-independent learning (learning centers).
- The program prepares children in a comprehensive and integrated method and covers the five main domains (cognitive, emotional, motor, mental and social).
- The program differentiates the learning of children and takes into consideration their individual differences. It supports their multiple intelligences.
- The program enhances children’s learning to read, write, and communicate cognitive and mental concepts within an attractive and enjoyable school environment.
- Emphasis is placed on linguistic and numerical learning in both languages.
- The program is built based on the following principles and theories:
- AMERIAN COMMON CORE STANDARDS.
- HIGH SCOPE PERRY SCHOOL BASICS.
- THE AMERICAN NATIONAL ASSOSITATION FOR EDUCATION OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
- THE AMERICAN CREATIVE CURRICULUM FOR-PRESCHOOLAR
- MARIA MONTESSORI PRACTICAL LIFE AREA AND MATH APPARATUS.
- Reggio Emilia approach
- MOE NATIONAL STANDARDS